If you have any questions, comments or suggestion about our website.
- Mussels & FriesNovember 23, 2018 (Fri): To celebrate 'Winter in Wine Country' Miradoro Restaurant is offering delicious BC Quadra Island Honey Mussels with hand-cut French fries paired with Tinhorn Creek Vineyards wines. Plump, full-flavoured Oceanwise mussels with a choice of flavourful sauces. A pound of mussels[…]
- A Merry Little Fitzmas MarketDecember 1, 2018 (Sat): Join us at Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards on Saturday, December 1st, from 12:00PM - 6:00PM, for our Merry Little Fitzmas Market! We will be showcasing local artisans including, bakers, jewelry designers, soap, stained glass, and candle makers. The kiddies […]
- Get Your Sparkle On!December 9, 2018 (Sun): We are pleased to have Katherine McEachnie, a Master of Champagne and noted wine educator, join us to help get our sparkle on for the holiday season! Katherine is going to lead us through a vertical flight of our sparkling 'The One' and compare to some of the best Champa[…]
- We Three KingsDecember 16, 2018 (Sun): Taste through our 2015 King's Ransom wines hosted by our Winemaker, Benoit Gauthier. You will be tasting our highest tiered Premium Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Meritage while learning about why 2015 was a Vintage of a Century! You will be able to sample small bite […]
- New Year's Eve at MiradoroDecember 31, 2018 (Mon): Celebrate in style at Miradoro with a special 4-course gourmet menu crafted by Chef Jeff and his team. Say cheers with a complimentary glass of bubbles at midnight and dance your way into 2019 with our DJ from 9:00 pm. Tickets $65 + GST, plus wine pairings (optional) $3[…]
- Fine Vintage Canadian Wine Scholar Certification ProgramJanuary 12, 2019 (Sat): Fine Vintage is the creator and sole provider of the Fine Vintage Canadian Wine Scholar certification program. Students who successfully complete this course will be able to use the title CWS. The Canadian wine industry is extremely dynamic and growing rapidly. There[…]
- Fine Vintage Sensory Masterclass CourseMarch 30, 2019 (Sat): If you are looking to improve your ability to identify aromas and flavours in wine with real precision, and improve your tasting ability, then this course is for you. This 2-day course covers 14 classic grape varietals and the flavour profiles associated with them. For eac[…]